Halloween was so much fun! I took Lincoln to my old school for the annual costume parade (with Liz & the boys) and then we helped out in one of the 4th grade classes. LJ was quite the little celebrity! That night we went to a local trunk or treat with Nate's parents and had some fantastic homemade root beer and hot dogs.
We found a cute little bear costume for Lincoln and so we themed our costumes around him. We were going to be the 3 bears, but I couldn't find my glue gun that day and so I had to fashion our costumes with just a stapler and a utility knife (just call me McGruber!). I ended up being Goldilocks and Nate went as a bowl of porridge. Overall our costumes turned out pretty good. I think the total investment was $15.00 for Lincoln and $0.50 for Nate & I. Yep. Sounds about right.
We found a cute little bear costume for Lincoln and so we themed our costumes around him. We were going to be the 3 bears, but I couldn't find my glue gun that day and so I had to fashion our costumes with just a stapler and a utility knife (just call me McGruber!). I ended up being Goldilocks and Nate went as a bowl of porridge. Overall our costumes turned out pretty good. I think the total investment was $15.00 for Lincoln and $0.50 for Nate & I. Yep. Sounds about right.


1 comments:
Nate and Jenny, you looked good. Lincoln is adorable. :)
Post a Comment